Foreign Body Detection Workshop
Stay on the leading edge of foreign body detectionAvoid costly product recalls and catch issues before they cross the line with our foreign body detection and food weighing systems. Join us for a half-day interactive workshop, where you will learn how our metal detectors and x-ray inspection systems can help you save time and money, as well as safeguard your brand.
This workshop will be focused on the use of product inspection in produce to detect metal contaminants and other foreign objects. We appreciate you are busy so we are offering the workshop in multiple formats for your convenience:
- Online pre–recorded training delivered from our factory based product specialists. Available on demand.
- Online live seminar delivered from our factory based product specialists with ability to interact and ask questions.
- Onsite training at our Melbourne demonstration facility with local specialists.
The onsite workshop will be held in our Proof of Concept Facility at our Thermo Fisher Scientific headquarters in Melbourne. As such, any travel costs will be at your own expense. Food provided. Limited spaces available, get in quick.
Register now to receive details of available training dates for 2019. Once registered you will get access to pre-recorded training material that is available on demand.
Key learning outcomes and benefits:
- Understand the latest inspection and weighing technologies
- Learn how to increase production efficiencies
- Reduce product waste and prevent product recalls
- Learn how to set-up, calibrate and operate detection systems
- Understand the do’s and don’ts to maximise the lifetime your systems
Get interactive time with these instruments:
- Thermo Scientific™ Sentinel™ 5000 Multiscan Metal Detector - new
- Thermo Scientific™ APEX 300 Flexible Metal Detector
- Thermo Scientific™ NextGuard™ X-ray Detection Systems
- Thermo Scientific™ Global VersaWeigh™ Checkweigher